Step 1: Assessment of the actual state
- Definition of the dust source
- Measurement and logging of the intensity and concentration of dust emission (over a longer period of time)
- Determination of the different types of dust
- Analysis of material flows
Step 2: Definition of the desired state
- Which legal aspects have to be considered in terms of environmental protection and occupational safety?
- Based on the dust measurements and possible requirements from authorities/work safety etc., we define the desired values
- What are the technical requirements for the plant (e.g. automation)?
Step 3: Solution proposal
- Elaboration of the project to achieve the desired state