This is CURT - the management software
The management software CURT can monitor all dust controllers and associated components of a plant and controls them independently in real-time – at the click of a mouse.
If certain work processes regularly generate dust, various inputs (such as information from the weather station or time control) can be used to define when and how the system is to be switched on or off automatically. This means that protection against dust is no longer in the hands of the employees, but happens automatically and energy-efficiently.
Thanks to CURT (Control Unit for Remote-controlled Turbines), the system always and only runs when it is needed.
CURT reacts to the following inputs:
Each of the following inputs is separately definable for each dust controller machine in the system:
- time control with calendar function
- various atmospheric conditions, including wind, rain, temperature, humidity
Connection to SCADA systems is already active
Planned features: Dust Sensor, Smartphone app
With CURT, all components of a plant such as dust controllers, weather stations, sensors and pump stations can be individually managed and monitored.
CURT offers your team and company the following advantages:
- Autonomous: the plant runs completely automatically based on the predefined parameters, guaranteeing the consistent quality of dust abatement.
- Time-saving: as the system runs autonomously, employees are not disturbed in their work processes.
- Increased safety: the system can be controlled from the office at the click of a mouse, thus avoiding unnecessary personnel operations on the site.
- Energy and cost-efficient: our dust suppression solutions are generally very energy-efficient and low in maintenance. Thanks to CURT and the pre-defined parameters, the machine only switches on when it is needed. This saves additional money and resources.
- Flexible: the different inputs allow flexible adaptation to the needs of our customers. In addition, the system can be expanded without any problems.
- Easy to use: thanks to the well arranged graphic design, CURT can be operated conveniently without extensive software knowledge