See what the TAF sees
Operators of the firefighting robot receive precise information on where to go and where the hot spots are via the Camera Kit, which allows them to see exactly what the turbine sees and therefore steer the tracked vehicle more effectively to the source of the fire and extinguish the fire more efficiently.
The Camera Kit is available in 2 versions:
• KIT 1: consists of 4 normal cameras (rear and front)
• KIT 2 with thermal imaging: consists of 3 cameras (front and rear) plus thermal imaging
The cameras are mounted on the front and rear of the turbine and tracked vehicle, providing you with an excellent all-around view.
With the help of the thermal imaging camera, you can identify the “hot spots”, steer the firefighting robot directly to the fire source and fight the fire. The thermal imaging camera works well in heavy smoke conditions, while night-time vision is ensured by the “night mode” function.
The images produced by the cameras are displayed on a tablet, which is mounted on the remote control of the tracked vehicle. A split screen reproduces the images of the 4 cameras. Full-screen images can be obtained by clicking on the image required. Moreover, the operator can easily switch back and forth between the full-screen images of the various cameras.
The data produced by the cameras can also be received on other devices, such as a smartphone: simply install the appropriate software and remain within range of the tracked vehicle (300m).
Technical data of the Camera Kit at a glance:
• Only for camera kit 2 with thermal imaging: 3 cameras on the turbine and tracked vehicle (front and rear) plus 1 thermal imaging camera on turbine (front) and night mode with the help of infrared LEDs
The following data applies to both kits:
• Sweeping rear and front view
• HD image quality
• Tablet degree of protection: IP 67
• Tablet and software are included
• Images can also be displayed on other devices via WLAN
• The operator of the tracked vehicle can receive images from a distance of up to 300m